We are looking for student assistants to support various software projects in the competence center “Agent Core Technologies” at the DAI-Laboratory of the Technical University of Berlin.
- Development of new components for our Multi-Agent Framework JIAC
- Development of tools for the development of distributed systems
- Working in our current research projects
- Implementation of various algorithms and distributed applications
- Possibility for scientific work (co-authoring papers etc.)
- Good programming skill in Java, Python and/or C++
- Experience with multi-agent systems, distributed systems, service-oriented architectures, semantic web, machine learning, computer vision, robotics etc. are beneficial
- Experience with software engineering (version control, testing, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.