The Competence Center “Future Communication Systems” at the DAI-Labs of Berlin Institute of Technology conducts research in the field of wireless networks, communications and media services, autonomous networks, and mobile applications. For assistance in various software projects we are looking for several student employees.
- Software / systems engineering and testing for Android devices
- Mobile application development for various environments (Android, Apple iPhone, iPad)
- Software engineering and testing for electro mobility (Smart Grid, Vehicle-to-Grid)
- Development and investigation of communication technologies (network programming/ administration, Linux system programming, streaming, media services, AAA)
- Network testbed maintenance, possible development of visaulization and asset tracking tools
- Computer science / engineering or other related programs (also in the minor field) beginning with the 3rd year of undergraduate or graduate students.
- Solid programming experience with Java, .Net or C/C++
- Linux / Unix programming knowledge
- Experience / familiarity with networking concepts
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.