We are looking for student assistants to support various software projects in the competence center “Information Retrieval & Machine Learning” in the DAI-Laboratory of the Technical University of Berlin.
- Backend development (design and implementation) of algorithms around chatbots, analysis of natural language texts, application of machine learning methods
- Frontend development (interfaces and dialog design)
- General support for research projects
Requirements (according to relevance)
- Git, Maven, JUnit
- Methods for text search and text analysis (Lucene, SolR, ElasticSearch)
A plus in knowledge is
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Groovy and Grails
- Classification procedures and methods of machine learning / Data Science
- Work with modern, powerful hardware (clusters, Tesla GPUs)
- Gathering practical experience in the development of practical applications
- Flexible working hours to suit the study program
- Office close to the university in the middle of Ernst-Reuter-Platz
- Project-related Bachelor and Master theses
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.