The Center for Tangible Artificial Intelligence and Digitalization (ZEKI), the German-Turkish-Advanced Research Center (GT-ARC) and the Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (DAI-Laboratory) at TU Berlin are leading research institutions engaged in research into innovative solutions in the fields of Smart Space and the Internet of Things (IoT). ZEKI is the operator of one of the largest fully digitized smart space environments, which is constantly being further developed.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a talented scientist to research and develop IoT technologies, using data science, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). The DAI Lab at TU Berlin and the AOT department are known for excellent teaching, research, and development in the field of agent technology and distributed artificial intelligence. In cooperation with renowned partners from research and industry, we are continuously opening new fields of application. Our focus is on autonomous driving, security in networks, machine learning and interactive systems.
- Research and development in the field of IoT and Smart Space, with a focus on the integration and application of Data Science, AI and ML.
- Design, development and implementation of innovative algorithms and models for data analysis and processing.
- Conducting experiments and feasibility studies as well as analyzing and interpreting the results
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams to develop new solutions and improve existing systems.
- Publishing and presenting research results in renowned journals and at international conferences.
- Supervision of Bachelor’s and Master’s theses in the field of IoT and Smart Space.
- Possibility of a doctorate in the field of work.
- Completed university degree (Master or Diploma) in computer science, mathematics or a related field
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in at least one of the following areas: Data Science, AI, ML, IoT
- Sound knowledge of common IoT protocols such as Matter, ZigBee, KNX, etc.
- Sound knowledge in the field of embedded systems, especially based on Linux
- Experience in the application of AI and ML methods, ideally in the context of IoT
- Strong analytical skills and creativity in solving complex problems
- Very good written and spoken English; knowledge of German is an advantage
- Team spirit, commitment, and initiative
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.