The FUTURE on the topic “Building and living of the future” will take place on November 11th, 2020 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Prof. Sahin Albayrak invites to the expert panel:
- Anne Katrin Bohle, State Secretary in the Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Homeland
- Prof. Dr. Eckart Würzner, Lord Mayor of the City of Heidelberg
- Henrik Thomsen, Chief Development Officer Deutsche Wohnen
- Markus Weigold, Partner, Capital Office Drees & Sommer Berlin
The discussion will be moderated by Heinrich Arnold, member of the board Connected Living
Exciting questions in “Building and Living” around the future topics of digitization, AI and Smart Space await you:
- What instruments and framework conditions must politics create?
- What role does the economy play and what does that mean for each individual company?
- What tasks must research institutions perform as scientific service providers to society?
- What must the platforms of the future look like so that new solutions can be introduced quickly to improve the competitiveness of Germany as a business location?
- What can we in Germany do to emerge stronger from the crisis in international competition?
Registration is requested: https://connected-living.org/the-future
Future Dialogue The FUTURE: Prof. Dr. Sahin Albayrak initiated the series of events in order to discuss exciting questions about the future topics of digitization, AI and smart space in times of pandemics in direct exchange with high-ranking representatives from politics, business and science. Prof. Sahin Albayrak is pursuing his long-standing concern to ensure a transfer of knowledge and exchange within a broad public on current topics of our society, even in times of pandemic.