We are looking for student assistants to support various software projects in the competence center “Information Retrieval & Machine Learning” in the DAI-Laboratory of the Technical University of Berlin.
- Backend development (design and implementation) of algorithms related to Recommender Systems
- Frontend development (control and visualization of data analysis)
- General support for research projects
Requirements (according to relevance)
- Java, Python
- Solid knowledge in linear algebra, statistics
- Knowledge of machine learning (Machine Learning I, Machine Intelligence I or similar)
- Linux basic knowledge (Ubuntu)
- Collaborative filtering, content-based filtering, Bandit Algorithms
- Experience with web visualization solutions (Google Chart API or similar)
- Work with modern, powerful hardware (servers with NVIDIA Tesla GPUs)
- Gathering practical experience in the application of machine learning
- Flexible working hours to suit the study program
- A workplace close to the university in the middle of the main campus of the TU Berlin
- Project-related Bachelor and Master theses
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.