The Center for Tangible Artificial Intelligence and Digitalization (ZEKI), the German-Turkish-Advanced Research Center (GT-ARC) and the Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (DAI-Laboratory) at TU Berlin are leading research institutions in the field of smart space and smart services. ZEKI operates one of the largest fully digitized smart space environments, which is constantly being further developed.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and dedicated Senior Developer for the development of cognitive mobile applications (iOS and Android) and web applications.
- Development of innovative, cognitive, mobile applications
- Further development and maintenance of mobile applications for iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin/Java)
- Development and maintenance of web applications using state-of-the-art technologies (e.g. React, Node.js and the CMS Craft)
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Working with the design team to create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
- Analyzing user needs and suggesting new features or improvements
- Fixing bugs and performance issues
- Opportunity for promotion in collaboration with TU-Berlin
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in developing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Sound knowledge of Swift and Kotlin/Java
- Experience with backend technologies such as Node.js, Express.js or similar
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB or similar
- Sound knowledge in the field of embedded systems, especially based on Linux
- Good understanding of design principles behind scalable applications
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Strong problem solving skills and proactive way of working
- Fluent in German and English
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Dr. h.c. Sahin Albayrak
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.