The Center for Tangible Artificial Intelligence and Digitalization (ZEKI), the German-Turkish-Advanced Research Center (GT-ARC) and the Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (DAI-Laboratory) of the TU Berlin are leading research institutions in the field of Smart Space and Smart Services. The DAI-Laboratory of the TU-Berlin is engaged in researching innovative solutions in the field of the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the medicine of holistic health management. We are looking for a talented scientist to join our team to research and develop new approaches to improve prevention and recovery using cutting-edge AI-based technologies. Our focus is on improving prevention and recovery opportunities through the application of AI to digital images. Our goal is to pave the way for better healthcare through innovative research and development.
The DAI Lab at TU Berlin and the AOT department are known for excellent teaching, research, and development in the field of agent technology and distributed artificial intelligence. In cooperation with renowned partners from research and industry, we are continuously opening new fields of application. Our focus is on autonomous driving, security in networks, machine learning and interactive systems.
- Conception and implementation of innovative research projects in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) in medicine with a focus on holistic health management.
- Analyzing and evaluating new technologies and the most suitable AI models in terms of their applicability and potential.
- Development and testing of prototypes in the field of AI-based image analysis.
- Publication and presentation of research results in renowned journals and at international conferences.
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary teams within the institute/company and with external partners.
- Supervision of Bachelor’s and Master’s theses in the field of AI in medicine.
- Possibility of a doctorate in the field of work.
- Completed university degree (Master’s or comparable) in a relevant field such as computer science, medical information, or a related field.
- Experience in research and development in the field of health technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of data analytics, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence is desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of user interaction solutions for AI-based mobile health apps (iOS & Android) is an advantage.
- Experience working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (German and English).
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Dr. h.c. Sahin Albayrak
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.