The DAI-Labor is constantly looking for excellent young researchers to work in externally funded projects. The positions are full time and payed according to TV-L E13 funding scale. The possibility to obtain a PhD is given.
The DAI-Labor and the Agent Technologies chair of the Technische Universität Berlin under the leadership of Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Sahin Albayrak are involved in research and development in the area of smart systems and smart services since 1992. More than 90 employees make the DAI-Labor one of the largest research institutes in the area of smart systems. In cooperation with partners from academia and industry, national and international projects push the current state of the art in the areas of agent technologies, next generation services and networks, machine learning and security. Further topics include information filtering, personalisation, and mobility.
Intelligent information architectures and frameworks are developed in order to be able to deal with tomorrows software challenges.
Depending on the projects, the following types of challenges need to be met:
- agent technologies: ontologies, interaction protocols, coordination, self-organisation, agent-oriented software engineering, artificial intelligence, process modelling;
- service engineering based on agent technologies: tool development and tool based development, service matching, service chaining, webservices;
- telecommunications: mobility services, seamless services, beyond-3G-services, security, management;
- cloud computing: global computing, autonomic communications, grid computing;
- architectures: bio-inspired computing, brain-like information architectures, intelligent information architectures, scalability and open systems
- personalized services: technologies of information filtering and search, personalisation, adaptive user interfaces, multi-modality.
- Diploma, Master Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience and interest in one or more areas of agent technologies, network technologies, e-business, telecommunications, software-engineering, security, or information retrieval are a must.
- we expect motivation, ceativity, flexibility, and especially team spirit and the desire for knowledge.
- confidence, project experience and excellent English are a plus
We offer state-of-the-art equipment in an academic environment, a competent team, and many possibilities to excell and learn new skills, with us as well as with our national and international partners from academia and industry.
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.