Within the research project BeIntelli we develop a scalable software solution for our vehicle, edge and cloud infrastructure. This master thesis is focused on development of an AI-based motion planner in a simulation environment for an autonomous vehicle.
- Good knowledge in Python/C++
- Good knowledge in ROS
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience in any simulator (e.g. Gazebo, Unity, SVL, Carla, etc.)
- Paden, Brian, et al. “A survey of motion planning and control techniques for self-driving urban vehicles.” IEEE Transactions on intelligent vehicles 1.1 (2016): 33-55.
- Zhou, Chengmin, Bingding Huang, and Pasi Fränti. “A review of motion planning algorithms for intelligent robotics.” arXiv preprint arXiv:2102.02376 (2021).
We are looking forward to receiving your PDF application. Please send your application with the following documents:
- Current transcript of records
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form