Ogün Yurdakul received the B.S. degree in electrical and electronics engineering from Boğaziçi University, Istanbul, Turkey, in 2016, and the M.S. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA, in 2018. He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering and computer science with the Technical University of Berlin.
He is currently the Head of the Energy Group, DAI Laboratory, Technical University of Berlin. Since 2018, he has been working as a Researcher and a Lecturer with the Technical University of Berlin. He was previously employed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, as a Research Assistant and a Teaching Assistant.
Mr. Yurdakul was a Fulbright Scholar during his studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Power system operations, planning, and economics
- Optimization under uncertainty
- Forecasting and its applications in power systems
- M.S. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Elec & Comp Eng. (2018)
- B.S. Bogazici University, Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (2016)
- IEEE Power and Energy Society
- Smart Energy Systems