Orhan Can Görür
I received my Bachelor (2011) and Master (2014) degrees in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, specialized on Robotics, from the Middle East Technical University (Ankara, Turkey). In 2020, I finalized my Ph.D. at Technische Universität Berlin in the field of anticipatory decision-making algorithms for collaborative robots in Human-Robot Collaboration (HRC) scenarios. Since 2014, I am working at DAI-Labor in several research projects covering Robotics and Autonomous Systems with the applications on Industry 4.0, cobots, and autonomous driving concepts. Since 2017, I am teaching a Master's course at TU Berlin called "Applications of Robotics and Autonomous Systems" focusing on projects, such as small-scale autonomous cars.
- Human-robot interaction and collaboration
- Decision-making and planning in robotics
- AI for autonomous driving
- ML solutions for smart manufacturing
- AI in Robotics: Localization, Perception, Planning
- Computer Vision
- Control Systems
- Embedded Systems( DSP, FPGA, PIC)
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- C/C++, Python, Matlab (Simulink), OpenCV, Java for Android
- (B.Sc.) Electrics and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical Uni.
- (M.Sc.) Electrics and Electronics Eng., Robotics, Middle East Technical Uni.
- (Ph.D.) Computer Science, Technische Universität Berlin
- IEEE Robotics and Autonomous Society, IEEE Member
- ACM SIGCHI, ACM Member
- Applications of Robotics and Autonomous Systems