The DAI Laboratory at the Department of Agent Technologies in Business Applications and Telecommunications (AOT) at the Technical University of Berlin operates its own basic IT infrastructure and is seeking support in the design, construction and operation of one of the intelligent smart city infrastructure of the test track for autonomous driving.
- Administration and further development of the existing network infrastructure (Cisco HyperFlex, Cisco Callmanager, Storage, Backup, Virtualization, Firewall, Switches)
- Administration, operation, monitoring and troubleshooting Linux, Windows and Exchange Server, as well as network
- Planning and execution of rollouts of new features, extensions and updates
- Installation and further development of server and application solutions
- A relevant university degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent [FHDiplom]) in computer science or other employee with equivalent skills and experience, e.g. a completed (IT or comparable) vocational training with at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of network administration, as well as Linux/Unix server administration.
- Safe use of at least one programming / scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash).
- experience in system administration (AD, Exchange, VMware, etc.)
- Current Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCITP) are an advantage.
- Very good spoken and written German skills required; English skills desirable or willingness to acquire them.
Please send your application under including the reference number IV-682/20 by 24.11.2020 at the latest with the usual documents exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com
By submitting an online application, you as an applicant* give your consent to your data being electronically processed and stored. We would like to point out that if your application is sent unprotected by electronic means, no guarantee can be given for the security of transmitted personal data. Data protection information on the processing of your data in accordance with DSGVO can be found on the website of the personnel department:
https://www.abt2-t.tu-berlin.de/menue/themen_a_z/datenschutzerklaerung/ or direct access: 214041
To ensure equal opportunities for men and women, applications from women with the respective qualifications are expressly desired. Severely handicapped persons will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified. The TU Berlin appreciates the diversity of its members and pursues the goals of equal opportunities.
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.