The DAI-Labor (Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratories) and the Agent Technologies chair of the “Technische Universität Berlin” under the leadership of Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Dr. h.c. Sahin Albayrak are involved in research and development in the area of smart systems and smart services since 1992. More than 130 employees make the DAI-Labor one of the largest research institutes in the area of smart systems.
The Competence Center “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning” (CC AIM) is one of six competence centers at the DAI Labor and works on intelligent information processing. The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Group is looking for a motivitated researcher focusing on data analysis, knowledge management systems, and machine learning.
The position is full time and paid according to TV-L E-13 funding scale.
- Developing systems in the scope of research projects
- Scientific work and publishing
- Supervision of students in research projects and theses.
- MSc in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge in Java, Java Microservices, Maven
- Experience with JSON API / RestAPI
- Ability to administer linux servers
- Experience with intelligent search algorithms in particular intelligent distributed search
- Knowledge of natural language processing (NLP)
- Fluency in German and English
- These skills are a plus:
- OpenShift / OKD
- Gitlab CI / CD
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.