The DAI-Labor of the Technische Universität Berlin is looking for a Research Assistant (m/f/x) to work on cooperation projects with industrial partners in the domain of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Research in the domain of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Project Management and coordination of research projects with partners
- Development and evaluation of innovative algorithms
- Implementation of show cases and prototyps
- Contribute to scientific conferences and workshops
- Present research results on scientific conferences and workshops as well as on events with project partners.
- Master degree in computer science or related discipline
- Solid Knowledge in methods for automated text analysis, language models, transformer models as well as state-of-the-art methods in computer linguistics
- Experiences in adapting and optimizing pre-trained models for new scenarios
- Experiences in Machine Learning and optimization methods
- Solid knowledge in dialog systems, chatbot, semantic knowledge processing, and recommender systems; experiences with Information Retrieval methods are a plus
- Very good programming skills in Java and python, experiences with shell programming and containers are a plus
- Experiences with agile software development are a plus
- Very good language skills in German and English
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Dr.-Ing. Andreas Lommatzsch
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.