We are looking for a Research Associate (m/f/x) to work on a flagship project on the application of artificial intelligence (AI) for the mobility of the future. Technological innovations will be implemented as part of a holistic approach to mobility, from autonomous and connected driving, to autonomous public transport, to automated last mile logistics solutions and intermodal applications. The mobility scenarios are validated with autonomous vehicles and new mobility scenarios in real-world operation at the DIGINET test site.
- Development of dynamic applications as well as the conception of modern and user-friendly user interfaces (web and multimodal) for novel applications of the mobility of the future
- Solving scientific and technical challenges of user interaction in scenarios of automated and connected mobility
- Supervision of M.Sc. & B.Sc. theses at the TU Berlin on the project topics
- Possibility to do a doctorate
- Access to an attractive research environment and testbed infrastructure in the city center
- Successfully completed scientific university studies (Master, Diploma or equivalent) in computer science, computer engineering or comparable field of study
- Very good knowledge of concepts, methods and technologies in the areas of front-end or web development (2D/3D)
- Good experience with digital maps and GeoJson (e.g. Mapbox or Deck.gl)
- Experience with other modalities of human-machine interaction, e.g. interaction with vehicles is an advantage
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift is a plus
- Practical experience in software engineering and agile methodologies
- Very good English skills and good German skills; willingness to learn the respective missing language skills
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.