The Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (DAI-Labor) at the Technische Universität Berlin is seeking for research assistants to join the team of a flagship project for the development of digital infrastructure and a distributed AI platform for connected and automated mobility (CAM). The R&D activities in this new project will build on and extend the DIGINET-PS test field in Berlin.
- Working in a flagship project for the development of novel architectural solutions and applications for future mobility
- Addressing scientific and technical challenges like scalable device integration, sensor data fusion, data analysis, and visualization for CAM scenarios
- Contributing to the design and implementation of inter-connected software stacks for the vehicle, edge, and cloud, and to in-vehicle cybersecurity or V2X security
- Supervision of M.Sc. & B.Sc. theses at TU Berlin related to the project topics
- Opportunity to pursue doctoral degree at TU Berlin
- Access to an attractive research environment and testbed infrastructure at the city center
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or equivalent) in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of the concepts, methods, and technologies in the fields of IoT, Machine Learning, and systems design
- Strong programming skills, in particular Java and/or Python
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Experience in software engineering and agile, collaborative software development practices
- Good skills of abstraction, modelling, and finding creative solutions
- Very good communication and team-working skills
- Prior experience in collaborative academic/industrial projects is an important plus
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German; willingness to learn the respective missing language skills
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.