The DAI-Labor at the Technische Universität Berlin is looking for a postdoc scientist for coordination and management tasks.
The DAI-Labor and the Agent Technologies chair of the Technische Universität Berlin under the leadership of Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Sahin Albayrak are involved in research and development in the area of smart systems and smart services since 1992. More than 90 employees make the DAI-Labor one of the largest research institutes in the area of smart systems. In cooperation with partners from academia and industry, national and international projects push the current state of the art in the areas of agent technologies, next generation services and networks, machine learning and security. Further topics include information filtering, personalisation, and mobility.
The advertised position is within the competence center Self-Adaptive Services (CC SAS) locates, which specifically deals with the use of methods of distributed artificial intelligence for the development of self-adaptive software systems. For this CC we are looking for a person with management skills for the coordination of the management tasksand the project acquisition. Specifically, it is intended tto coordinate resarch in the eHealth domain.
Tasks include the coordination of the scientific work of the CC NGS. This includes the application and coordination of research projects as well as the organizational coordination of the CC.
- Coordination of the staff and project connections in the area of preventive healthcare
- Acquistion and management of third party research projects
- Independent research within the subject areas described above
- Active participation in research and teaching activities
- PhD in computer science or comparable qualification
- Excellent achievements in research in the fields of artificial intelligence and self-adaptation indicated by publications
- Experience in the field of software sustainability
- Experience in the acquisition and management of research projects, as well as in the supervision of PhD thesis
- We expect motivation, creativity, flexibility and, in particular, teamwork and the desire to do research
We offer state-of-the-art technical equipment in a university environment, a competent team, as well as diverse development potentialities through our contacts to international partners from research and industry.
We request those who are interested to apply, sending in your representative application documents to:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Dr. h.c. Sahin Albayrak
Technische Universität Berlin / DAI-Labor
Fakultät IV für Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Sekretariat TEL 14
By submitting your application via email you consent to having your data electronically processed and saved. Please note that we do not provide a guaranty for the protection of your personal data when submitted as unprotected file. Please find our data protection notice acc. DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) at TU website quick access 214041.
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.